Welcome

Last year a friend inspired me to do a photo blog. Unfortunately it was not at the very beginning of the year. I have been thinking about this all year and decided this was the year that I would make it happen. I am a scrapbooker at heart and take a million pictures anyway. This blog seemed to be right up my alley. Here is to new adventure, memories and a lot of fun. Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

1/8/11

Tonight we went to a balloon festival in Cave Creek. It was on the chilly side but we had a great time. We met some friends there and just watched and tried to get great pictures. A lot of mine looked good on the camera but ended up being fuzzy. I really need to work with the different night photo's options. the picture I chose ended up being a pretty good picture. I did this photo in layers. I used one photo as the back ground then put the same photo directly on top and cut out 3 of the balloons. I then used the 3D option for the balloons then shadowed them to make them stand out from the original picture. Enjoy! I have officially made it an entire week with out missing a day. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment