Welcome

Last year a friend inspired me to do a photo blog. Unfortunately it was not at the very beginning of the year. I have been thinking about this all year and decided this was the year that I would make it happen. I am a scrapbooker at heart and take a million pictures anyway. This blog seemed to be right up my alley. Here is to new adventure, memories and a lot of fun. Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/15/11

Today we went on a hike to the Superstition Mountains. I was trying to remember the last time I went hiking. Lets just say it was not on easy trip for me. I made it the entire way with several stops here and there. I wouldn't let myself quit. I guess that says something. We took maybe 60 pictures today. The one I chose just speaks to me. I imagine it to be like Arizona in the late 1800's. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Superstition mountains....Sounds like a very interesting place! ;)

    ReplyDelete