Welcome

Last year a friend inspired me to do a photo blog. Unfortunately it was not at the very beginning of the year. I have been thinking about this all year and decided this was the year that I would make it happen. I am a scrapbooker at heart and take a million pictures anyway. This blog seemed to be right up my alley. Here is to new adventure, memories and a lot of fun. Happy New Year!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/12/11

I went for my daily walk today. I got some great photo's. But, this one was just fun. I was crossing the street. As I did there was a pigeon crossing the street in the opposite direction. This of course is not my greatest picture but it is a cute picture that will bring back a memory of my walk. My question to you is.... Why did the pigeon cross the road?

No comments:

Post a Comment