Welcome

Last year a friend inspired me to do a photo blog. Unfortunately it was not at the very beginning of the year. I have been thinking about this all year and decided this was the year that I would make it happen. I am a scrapbooker at heart and take a million pictures anyway. This blog seemed to be right up my alley. Here is to new adventure, memories and a lot of fun. Happy New Year!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11

Today I couldn't figure out what I wanted to photograph. I looked out the window and found the most amazing sunset. You all might get sick of the sunset pictures but they are stunning here. For the second day in a row it will be a sunset photo. I took this one from the side of our house with the tree in front of it. I think the darkness of it gives it a mysterious look. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment