Welcome

Last year a friend inspired me to do a photo blog. Unfortunately it was not at the very beginning of the year. I have been thinking about this all year and decided this was the year that I would make it happen. I am a scrapbooker at heart and take a million pictures anyway. This blog seemed to be right up my alley. Here is to new adventure, memories and a lot of fun. Happy New Year!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

2/3/11

I was laying in bed deciding if I was motivated enough to get up this morning. When my mom knocked on my door and asked if I was awake. She said there was a beautiful sunrise I should come and see. I got up and looked out the dining room window and this is what I saw. I quickly grabbed a jacket ( I was still in my p.j.'s. All these morning I had been up early, I never thought about trying to catch a sunrise. It's is always cloudy here. I am sure I missed some really great sunrises. I am glad my mom called me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment