Welcome

Last year a friend inspired me to do a photo blog. Unfortunately it was not at the very beginning of the year. I have been thinking about this all year and decided this was the year that I would make it happen. I am a scrapbooker at heart and take a million pictures anyway. This blog seemed to be right up my alley. Here is to new adventure, memories and a lot of fun. Happy New Year!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2/1/11

Today we went to a place called DeepWoods. There is a beautiful historic house there. They give tours, just not on Tuesdays. lol I did get a few good pictures but this one really called to me. I love the way the window curves with the building. If the wind hadn't been blowing I probably would have walked around more. It was sunny and very cold. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This house looks gorgeous! Just from this one picture, I can tell I would have loved to see this house! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete