Welcome

Last year a friend inspired me to do a photo blog. Unfortunately it was not at the very beginning of the year. I have been thinking about this all year and decided this was the year that I would make it happen. I am a scrapbooker at heart and take a million pictures anyway. This blog seemed to be right up my alley. Here is to new adventure, memories and a lot of fun. Happy New Year!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3/2/11

Peeps!!!! Yes, people it is that time of the year. The stores are fully loaded with Peeps. This is my favorite holiday candy. It all started with my Grandma. She used to always have them. The only difference is that she would open them and let them harden and eat them. I personally like them soft and fresh. I don't have a favorite color. Today I chose purple. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment